Business Advisory Services
Pinnacle Accountancy Group, PLLC has combined our extensive experience in auditing, compliance, compilations, and reviews of both public and private companies with our experience as directors and managers of companies in order to provide business advisory services that include:
- Internal controls, assessments, and corporate governance policies and procedures.
- Advice to emerging growth companies and companies seeking to go public, setting up Audit Committees, Compensation Committees, and other governing committees of the Board of Directors, along with developing committee charters and policies.
- Strategic planning and business plan reviews.
- New business formation and advisory services to determine the optimal business structure for your situation.
- Assistance with obtaining bank and venture capital financing, including preparation of financial statements, projections, and analyses. Our network of professional contacts includes venture capital executives, bank executives, investment banking firms, and even hard-money lenders.
- Cash flow analyses and projections.
Because we have worked with so many public companies, we have developed the innate ability to critically “look inside” your company in a way that normally only non-interested parties can. As a result, we’re able to work with you to capture your vision and goals, while bringing passion to the initiatives we recommend.