In today's world of increasingly complex litigation you simply cannot do it alone. Let's face it. Your probability of a success increases when you have the expertise of an experienced "court savvy" Certified Public Accountant on your side.
You get a different point of view, guidance pointing your legal team in the right direction, consultation on the most effective documents to use, important questions to ask the opposition, qualified witness testimony and rebuttal of oppositional testimony.
Our services include:
- Assistance with pre-trial and trial issues
- Information, document and exhibit creation and collection
- Clear explanations of the facts regarding accounting, business, and tax
- Strategy development, data analysis, witness preparation
- Assessment of damages, losses, earnings, profits, disputes, and business value
- Rebuttal of opposing expert testimony and cross-examination questions
- Assistance with settlement negotiations
In a nutshell, our litigation support service is focused on results. Please contact us to find out how we may help you.