Pinnacle Accountancy Group of Utah's nonprofit clients appreciate working with a team that understands complex not-for-profit entities and provides direct access to auditing professionals so that critical decisions will be made right here with the people they know.
Last year we provided professional audit, tax and consulting services to many nonprofit clients in our market. Our nonprofit clientele includes organizations in many different industries such as Associations, Housing Authorities, Affordable Housing, and local Chambers of Commerce.
Our clientele includes entities that require audits in accordance with Government Auditing Standards and OMB Circular A-133 (Single Audits). These clients operate multiple programs that are funded by local, state and federal agencies.
Our professionals attend nonprofit webinars, live professional development courses provided by the UACPA and an annual specially designed in-house nonprofit training course. Our specialized training translates into less time spent by our clients interacting with auditors and a more effective audit.
We are members of the Government Audit Quality Center (GAQC). The GAQC provides guidance on current issues related to auditing nonprofit organizations. It also provides valuable practice aids and webinars to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the services we provide. Our membership is especially important to our clients that receive government funding.
We subscribe to various research libraries and update services that provide access to pronouncements, tools and practice aids to ensure that we provide the right answer the first time.
Here's what we can do for you...
- Review and compile your financial statements
- Design, install, and maintain your Accounting System
- Weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly payroll preparation
- Payroll Tax Preparation and Deposits
- Provide training for your accounting personnel
- Complete and file your non-profit status application
- Provide training for your Board on non-profit financial statement usage and effective budgeting practices
- Prepare and file the 990 and 990T tax forms
- Prepare your initial start-up documentation, including incorporation, federal employee identification number (FEIN), and payroll setup with federal and state agencies.
If you're starting a new not-for-profit organization we can help you prepare your organization's 501 (c)(3) application for tax-exempt status.