Laws and regulations have made the payroll function a time consuming and risk‐laden nightmare for the small business owner. Small business owners spend an average of eight hours a month performing payroll functions. That’s 12 full days a year that could be spent generating sales, prospecting new business opportunities, improving products or services, or servicing customers.
We offer payroll solutions that meet your business’s needs and enable you to spend time doing what you do best – running your company.
Why Outsource Your Payroll
- It’s Cost Effective - Use your staff more efficiently by letting us handle payroll and the associated legal details. Reduce overhead by removing the need to hire specialized employees.
- It’s a Time Saver - Our payroll service eliminates the burden of customizing, updating and maintaining your own payroll system—no more data entry, no more researching updates or new laws, no more worries.
- Worry Free Payroll Tax Filing - Eliminate the risks of calculating and filing your own payroll taxes by having professionals do it for you. Federal, state and local payroll tax laws are frequently changing and becoming more complex. How much time do you want to spend learning all the rules and keeping your information up to date?
- Allows You To Focus On Core Competencies - Our professional staff allows you to focus on the core competencies of your business. We are accounting professionals‐you get the experts working for you and with you.
- Custom Payroll Reports Service - We also assist our clients with getting through the routine but never‐ending regulatory reports and inspections, such as:
- Workers Compensation Audits
- Unemployment Claims
- Social Security Audits
- Child Support Audits
- W‐2 and W‐3 processing
- 1099 and 1096 processing
- Preparation/assistance with Federal and State registration forms
- Determination of employee versus independent contractor status